- ALL WORK SHALL CONFORM TO AND BE CARRIED OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NATIONAL BUILDING REGULATIONS OR LOCAL AUTHORITY BY-LAWS.
- ALL BUILDING MATERIALS/NEW BUILDING SYSTEMS, WHERE APPLICABLE, TO COMPLY WITH THE NATIONAL BUILDING REGULATIONS.
- Concrete footing as per engineer’s, municipality, financial institution’s and NHBRC specifications.
- All foundations & floor slabs is ready-mix concrete from Portland ready-mix – No hand mix
- STD Y12 steel design included (3x Y12’s or up to 5 Y12’s parallel).
- ANY UNFORESEEN EXPENSES IN TERMS OF SOIL CONDITIONS WILL BE FOR CLIENTS
ACCOUNT. (e.g. blasting of any rock formations, Clay conditions where specialized designs are required etc.)
- Clay face and or clay bricks. No cement bricks to be used except boundary walls if applicable.
- Interior – Smooth finish
- Exterior – Facebrick/Plaster
- Interior sills smooth plaster.
- Exterior sills – Facebrick
- Garage interior walls plastered.
- All paint, stains, varnishes, linseed oil and wall finishes shall be of an approved manufacturer and
Shall be used exactly as supplied in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and in
Terms of the SABS codes of practice
- Interior – One base coat S888, final 2 coats poly-acrylic (washable paint)
- Exterior – if plastered, one base coat masonry primer, final 2 coats wall and all.
- Colour – clients choice.
- Trusses – Timber Truss system Supplier in accordance with the SABS specifications.
- Pitch as per plan.
- Roof tiles profile – Double Roman with V-Ridges
- Colour- as per development of client’s choice.
- Walls to be plastered and painted
- Ceiling – painted with down lighters
- Floor – to be tiled PC amount R150.00m²
- Doors – as per plan – aluzink sectional overhead.
CEILINGS AND SOFFITS
- 6.4mm gypsum plasterboard with 6mm cretestone skim on 38×38 brandering at 450mm fixed to u/s trusses
- 95 mm profile Cornish.
- Carpets to bedrooms PC amount R150.00m² supply and fit incl VAT.
- Floor & wall tiles to kitchen, bathroom, living and entrance at R150.00m² vat incl.
- Kitchen and scullery tiled above worktops as a splash back to height of 1,5m or just below top cupboards.
- Bathroom walls tiled to ceiling as well as showers
- Alum Equal Angle Strips as corner edges for both bathrooms and kitchen corners and steps.
- Borders and mosaic tiles for clients account.
- Internal wood frames 813*2032*55 – Varnished
- External hard wood frames 813*2032*55 – Varnished
DOORS AND LOCKSETS
- Front door – as per plan – Varnished
- Internal doors – 4,6 or 8 panel solid wood,varnished or painted.
- External hardwood doors, solid stable door for scullery – varnished
- Garage internal door, ½ hour fire door STD smooth finish – varnished
- Front door handle brushed aluminium, 1.2m pivot door bar handle PC amount R350.00
- External – 3 lever mortise locksets with satin chrome finish handles PC amount R110.00 per handle.
- Internal – 2 lever mortice locksets with satin chrome finish handles PC amount R110.00 per handle.
WINDOWS & SLIDING DOORS
- AAAMSA Registered – Casement 30.5mm
- All glazing as per SABS 0400 Part of N
- Aluminium window frames with aluminium square burglar bars on all sections of windows which open, design and colour client’s choice.
- Garage only one window, most rooms per plan only one window per room, except some of the braai rooms.
- Sliding doors – No stack-away allowed for in costing, will be an extra cost. Either STD sliding door with side light or OXX sliding door where applicable. Bedrooms only have windows, sizes of windows to be confirmed, normally 1.2m x 1.5m.
- Colours choices – White, Bronze or charcoal.
- PG Bison A-grade melamine boards with 2mm impact edging.
- Bar handles
- Kitchen layout as per plan.
- Colour of melamine clients choice, STD colours.
- All kitchen, scullery and bedroom cupboards to be confirmed according to each individual plan.
- Top cupboards in kitchen only. Only bottom cupboards in scullery
- Bedroom cupboards as per plan.
- Rustenburg granite
All electrical work done according to Electrical Installation Regulation of the OHS act.
- All plugs and switches is Clipsal S2000 range, white or similar in price or vetti range, client’s choice.
- Geyser 1*150 liter 440 KPA Franke or Kwikot.
- Oven, hob and extractor fan Defy 600mm – electrical PC amount R4000.00. (Gas installation also possible)
- Kitchen – 3 x double plugs, 1 x Tel point, Stove isolator and 4 STD down lighters.
- Scullery 3 x single plugs and 3 STD down lighters.
- Garage – 1 x double plug
- Main bedroom – 2 x double plugs, with down lighters
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 1 x double plug each, with down lighters.
- En suite – down lighters
- Guest Bathroom – down lighters
- Hallway – down lighters
- TV Room – 2 x double plugs, 1 x TV point, down lighter quantity to be confirmed according to plan.
- Braai room – 1 x Double plug, down lighter quantity to be confirmed according to plan
- Dining room – 1 x double plug, down lighter quantity to be confirmed according to plan
- Porch – down lighters.
- Exterior light point – at all outside doors.
SANITARY, PLUMBING & RAINWATER GOODS
- All plumbing done in accordance with the manufacturers specifications.
- All sanitary white
- All mixers throughout as per developer.
- ISCA range (Basing, bath shower and sink)
- 1st bathroom – see PC annexure
a) STD acrylic bath 1st bathroom.
b) Basin and pedestal
c) Close couple toilet
d) 900mm corner shower with 1 solid glass panel and 1 glass pivot door. Alum frame white. As per developer.
e) Walk in shower.
- En suite – see PC annexure
a) Oval bath, applicable to bathrooms of 1900mm wide and wider, if smaller STD bath apply.
b) Basin and pedestal
c) Close couple toilet
d) 900mm corner shower with 1 solid glass panel and 1 glass pivot door, Alum frame white. As per developer.
e) Walk in shower.
- Scullery & kitchen island
a) Double bowl stainless steel sink – 1200mm sink.
b) Prep bowl where applicable.
c) 1 washing machine water connection point – angle valve behind appliances.
d) 1 Dishwasher water connection point – angle valve behind appliances.
e) 2 brass garden taps per unit – client to stipulate position.
- 95mm Meranti Profile skirting painted or varnished, fitted to areas except bathrooms, kitchen, scullery and garage.
- Pre-cast walls 1.8m high on 3 sides of erf.
- Brick boundary wall 1.8m high to be erected on sides of house only, in order to enclose back yard.
- STD 900mm meranti garden gate, varnished.
- STD 3m meranti garden gate where applicable, varnished.
- Seamless aluminium gutters and down pipes.
- As per plan, sectional overhead.
- Cement pavers, approx. area of 56m²
- 1 x STD 1.2 internal braai painted black where applicable. (STD steel braai)
- 1 x Exterior braai. (Brick braai)
- Architect’s fee should an existing plan be used. If we design a new plan, architect fee will be for clients account.
- Submission of plan to council.
- Elect & water application at Council.
- NHBRC fee.
- All inspections as required by Council (Council, engineers)
- Roll-on lawn in front.
- Interim Interest.
- Curtain rails
- Bathroom Accessories
- Washing line
- Irrigation system
- House numbers
- Garage door automations
- Safety gates
- All modifications, changes and extra’s needs to be paid and signed off by clients before construction will continue.
- Water usage during construction is for clients account.